There are many great destinations for student travel, whether you’re looking to backpack across Europe or take a semester off to explore Asia. But with so many options, it can be tough to decide where to go.
Here at Student Travel, we’re all about helping students find the best travel experiences out there. We’ll share with you our top picks for destinations, as well as tips on how to make the most of your trip. So whether you’re looking for an adventure-filled gap year or a more relaxed vacation, we’ve got you covered!
There are so many amazing places to see in Europe that it can be tough to narrow it down, but here are a few of our favorites for student travel. Barcelona is a great city for students, with its lively nightlife, gorgeous architecture and Mediterranean atmosphere. If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, try Bruges in Belgium – it’s small and picturesque, with plenty of cozy cafes and chocolate shops. For those who want to experience some truly breathtaking scenery, the Swiss Alps are hard to beat – whether you’re hitting the slopes or just taking in the views, it’s an unforgettable experience. And of course, no trip to Europe would be complete without a stop in Paris – one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in the world.
Australia is a renowned travel destination for students and backpackers alike. its stunningly beautiful landscapes, amazing beaches and friendly locals make it the perfect place to explore and have new experiences. Whether you’re looking for an action-packed adventure or a relaxing getaway, Australia has it all. Here are some of the best destinations for student travel in Australia.
Asia is a continent with a vast array of destinations that are perfect for student travel. From the bustling metropolises of Tokyo and Hong Kong to the more laid-back tropical islands of Thailand and Indonesia, there is something for everyone in Asia.
One of the best things about travelling to Asia as a student is the low cost of living in many countries. This means that you can stretch your travel budget further and enjoy all the amazing experiences on offer.
When it comes to planning your student travel adventure in Asia, be sure to check out our blog for all the latest tips, tricks and advice.
When it comes to affordable student travel, few destinations can top South America. Whether you’re looking for breathtaking natural beauty, world-class nightlife, or a chance to learn about new cultures, South America has it all.
Chile is a great option for students on a budget. From the vibrant city of Santiago to the stunning landscapes of Patagonia, Chile has something for everyone. For those looking to party, Brazil is the place to be. From Rio de Janeiro to Salvador, there’s no shortage of fun things to do in Brazil. And if you’re looking to immerse yourself in new cultures, Peru is a must-visit. From the ancient Inca ruins of Machu Picchu to the colonial city of Cusco, Peru offers a truly unique experience.
So whether you’re looking for adventure, culture, or just a good time, be sure to add South America to your list of student travel destinations.
There are many great destinations for student travel in Africa. Whether you want to experience the vibrant cultures of Senegal or the stunning landscapes of Tanzania, there is something for everyone on this continent. Here are some of the best destinations for student travel in Africa:
• Senegal – With its lively capital city of Dakar and beautiful beaches, Senegal is a great destination for students who want to experience African culture. There are also many opportunities to volunteer and work with local communities.
• Tanzania – Tanzania is a popular destination for students who want to go on safari and see the amazing wildlife that Africa has to offer. There are also many cultural experiences to be had, such as visiting traditional Maasai villages.
• Ghana – Ghana is a great destination for students who want to learn about African history and culture. The country has a rich colonial history, and there are many opportunities to volunteer and work with local communities.
• Kenya – Kenya is a popular destination for students who want to go on safari and see the amazing wildlife that Africa has to offer. There are also many cultural experiences to be had, such as visiting traditional Maasai villages.
The best time to travel as a student
There’s no better time to travel than when you’re a student. You have the freedom to travel wherever you want, and you don’t have to worry about work or family commitments. Plus, you can usually get discounts on travel costs.
If you’re not sure where to go, here are some of the best destinations for student travel:
1. Europe – There’s so much to see and do in Europe, and it’s relatively easy (and inexpensive) to get around. You can visit classic destinations like Paris and Rome, or explore lesser-known spots like Prague and Amsterdam.
2. Australia – This vast country has something for everyone, from the bustling city of Sydney to the stunning Great Barrier Reef. You can also find some great deals on airfare and accommodations if you travel during the shoulder season (April-May or September-October).
3. Southeast Asia – Southeast Asia is a popular destination for students because it’s relatively cheap and there’s so much to see and do. From Thailand to Vietnam, there are endless options for exploring new cultures and landscapes.
4. South Africa – South Africa is an excellent choice for students who want to combine adventure with academics. The country has world-renowned universities, and you can also go on safari or hike in the beautiful Drakensberg mountains.
5. Latin America – Latin America is a great region for students who want to learn Spanish or Portuguese. There are many affordable destinations to choose from, including Mexico, Peru, and Brazil.
When it comes to the best time to travel as a student, there are a few factors to consider.
Obviously, the cheapest time to travel is during the off-season. However, this can be difficult to find appropriate destinations.
Another factor is what type of student you are. Some students prefer exotic destinations while others prefer more relaxed locations.
Ultimately, the best time to travel as a student is when you can find destinations that fit your interests and budget.
Student travel can be an amazing experience. It can be a great way to see the world, meet new people, and learn about different cultures. However, it can also be a bit overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together this blog of the best destinations for student travel. We hope that our tips and advice will help you plan your next trip and make the most of your student travel experience!
Leave a Reply